Tuesday, 12 March 2013

윤동주의 서시: 아름다운 시

오늘은 저는 이 시를 보녁해 볼 겁니다!

어려운 것 같아요...


죽는 날까지 하늘을 우러러

한 점 부끄럼이 없기를

잎새에 이는 바람에도

나는 괴로워했다.

Till the day I die, looking up to the sky,

without even a bit of shame,

even the leaf and the wind, (?)

I suffer.

별을 노래하는 마음으로

모든 죽어가는 것을 사랑해야지

With the heart that sings stars, we ought to love all things that will die.

그리고 나한테 주어진 길을

걸어가야 겠다

And, I must walk on the path that was given to me.

오늘 밤에도 별이 바람에 스치운다...

Even today, the wind sweeps amongst the stars..

- 윤동주

The correct translation from the Korea Times [2009].

Let me have no shame Under the heaven Till I die Even the sound of wind passing the leaves Pained my heart. With a heart singing stars. I will love all dying things. And I must step my path That's been given to me. Tonight also The wind sweeps past among the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment